Friday, April 19, 2013

Zoya Suri




Today I am giving you Zoya Suri. This described as a medium blue-toned purple with delicate red and blue shimmer and a smooth metallic finish. This truly is a "royal" color, excuse the pun.
I thought this would be a great color to add to my collection. I don't have anything else like it.


Application went on smooth and I thought the dry time was good. It took a few minutes to dry, but I've found that in my experience almost all of my Zoyas have a pretty decent dry time. I did not have any problems with this, it was not thick or goopy. I probably could have gotten by with one coat on this one but I wanted to see how it looked with 2 coats and after applying the second coat I realized I could have just done one.


These pictures were taken indoors with a flash and I used 2 coats with no topcoat. All Zoya polishes can be purchased on their website here, in Ulta stores, or select salons. I have to say Zoya is the one that I have the most of in my collection and I've been very pleased with all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment