Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Cult Nails In The Garden Collection Part 2




Today I am bringing you Part 2 of the Cult Nails In The Garden Collection. In this second part I am bringing you the two creams, You're My Dandy Lion and Ay Poppy.


Again, I can not say enough that I think it is absolutely great how they package their polishes for shipping. They are packaged in recycled, reusable materials. The cotton balls can be used to remove your current mani and prepare to put on one of your new Cult Nails polishes. How genius!!

This is You're My Dandy Lion. It is described as a buildable bright yellow with a subtle shimmer. I am not usually a yellow girl but this one I might brave for a full mani. When I initially saw it I thought I would only use it for nail art but I am thinking this could be a great mani.


I used two coats and no topcoat. As you can see it is shiny enough on its own that you wouldn't need a topcoat.

Check out that subtle shimmer! Gorgeous!!


The next and last one in this collection is Ay Poppy. It is described as a bright traffic cone orange.


This is my first orange and I was a little hesitant about this one also but after seeing it on and reviewing the photos I love it!


I used two coats on this one also and no topcoat. Just like You're My Dandy Lion, it is shiny enough that you wouldn't need a topcoat!

Cult Nails polishes can be purchased here on their website. Check them out, you won't be disappointed!










No comments:

Post a Comment