Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Zoya Pixie Dust~Vespa




I am bringing you another one of the original Zoya Pixie Dust colors. This one is called Vespa. It is a light olive(ish) green with silver sparkle. There are some who do not like the textured fad that is going on right now but I have to say that I am loving it.


As with all the Pixie Dust polishes, for best results you do not use a base coat or a topcoat. You can use a topcoat if you do not want the textured feeling. The Zoya Pixie Dust dry so fast and I have even noticed that if you smudge it before it is dry, you can just take your finger and gently "push" it back into place and once it's dry I couldn't tell where I had smudged it! I love the Pixies and am looking forward to trying out some of the new Summer Pixie Dust colors!


Zoya polishes can be purchased here on their website, select salons, and Ulta stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment