Thursday, September 12, 2013

Julep Josephine


Today I thought I would share with you one of the polishes I received in my September Julep Maven Box. This is Josephine. Julep describes her as a deep teal grey creme but on me I thought she was a deep navy blue creme. I guess it's one of those too close to call colors.


I love this color and it is perfect for fall! I can see that I will be using this one a lot. I love dark colors and I seem to be able to pull them off very well!


Now for me Julep's formula has been hit or miss but I got a good one with this bottle. The formula was great, I didn't have to add any thinner. It went on smoothly with no streaks or clumps. I used a base coat and 2 coats of color.


Then because I had just picked up the Salon Express Stamping kit I decided I was going to give that a try. I added a cute little heart stamp in white to my middle finger and thumbs just for something fun and flirty. Once it was dry enough I added a top coat of Out The Door to seal everything in and add some shine and protection. All photos were taken indoors with no flash.


I think this mani was a success! Julep is a monthly subscription and it is $19.99 per month. If you are not already an Maven and would like to join please use my link at the bottom of the page to join. Just click the "What's your Style" icon and it will direct you to Julep's site.









No comments:

Post a Comment