Thursday, September 5, 2013


Nominated for a Leibster Award
 
 


The other day I opened up an email and had a wonderful surprise. I was nominated for a Leibster Award by Patrycja from Drenched in Lacquer. I had no idea what this award was and why she would possibly nominate me, since I've been blogging for a very short time. So I went over to her blog to read more about it and the Leibster Award is one that is given to bloggers to nominate other bloggers which have under 200 followers. This is a great way to discover new blogs! Leibster is a German word that means "beloved person, darling, or favorite." I'm so excited to be nominated! I am so new to blogging that I never knew there were awards like this.

Rules:

  1. You must link back to the blogger who nominated you.
  2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
  3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
  4. Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination.
  5. Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.
 
My Questions from Patrycja:
 




  1. If you had to paint your nails only one color for the rest of your life, what color would it be? I think I would choose black.
  2. Why did you start blogging? I love nail polish and I wanted something to do with my love of polish besides just painting my nails
  3. What is one thing that most people might not know about you? I am very shy
  4. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? I imagine things wouldn't be much different than they are now...married to my husband, living on our farm, and working at my job I love
  5. Do you speak any languages aside from English? only the little bit of Spanish I remember from high school
  6. What is your favorite book & movie? My favorite book is a few from Christopher Pike and my favorite movie is Sweet Home Alabama
  7. What was/is your favorite subject in school? It was a toss up between cooking classes and English/Creative Writing classes
  8. What accomplishment are you most proud of? I made the National Dean's List in college and was invited to study in Australia
  9. Are you open to trying new foods? yes and no, I'm a very picky eater so if it has something in it I don't like I might not try it
  10. Where would you love to travel to? I would love to go to England and Ireland
  11. What did you want to be when you were little? Has this changed over the years? I wanted to be a teacher. I still wouldn't mind being a teacher but I don't think I'd go back to college again to earn my teaching credentials


I Nominate:

  1. Rupali from Nails Right Here
  2. Kelli from The Nail Polish Challenge
  3. Tabitha Nicole from Kiss on the Chic
  4. Tabitha from I Dream of Laccquer
  5. Jess from The Pawlished Life 
  6. Amy from Indie 500 Nails
  7. Jenna from That Gal Jenna 
  8. Patrycja from Drenched in Lacquer
  9. Christa from Possibly Polished
  10. Corynn from Lacquer Heads of Oz 
  11. Pamela from The Nail Sensation


  My Questions:

  1. What made you decided to start blogging?
  2. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be? 
  3. Do you have any hidden/special talents?
  4. What is your favorite type of music?
  5. What is your favorite color/what color do you have most of in your nail polish collection?
  6. How big is your nail polish collection?
  7. What is one thing most people might not know about you?
  8. Do you have any pets? If so, what are they?
  9. What is your favorite holiday?
  10. Do you have any siblings?
  11. What is the job/occupation you wish you had?
Well that's all! I know some of my nominees have a tad bit more than 200 followers but as I was looking through the list of bloggers, I couldn't find 11 with under than 200. If I nominated you and you accept please comment a link to your post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment