Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Zoya Livingston

This is Zoya Livingston, it is from the fall 2013 Cashmeres and Satins Collection. Livingston is described as a beautiful autumn red cream. I love it because it is so deep but not dark.


This applied amazingly and it was so smooth. I did not have any issues with it being gloopy or streaky. It applied so nice and evenly that I was really impressed. I found that the dry time was average for Zoya's formula. I know I've said this many times but I really do love Zoya's formula and I love the fact that they are 5 free and cruelty free. My husband loves the fact that Zoya doesn't have that strong odor that some polishes have. He is pretty sensitive to smells and scents so usually I am polishing when he is out of the house working outside but occasionally he has been in the next room or even just a few feet away from me and doesn't complain about the smell. So for me smell is important too because I don't want to be irritating my husband every time I want to polish my nails.


Show in all pictures is 2 thin coats of Livingston and the pictures were taken in natural lighting with no flash. I applied a top coat for protection and added shine but honestly, this one has a nice shine to it all on it's own.


Zoya polishes can be purchased at Ulta stores (in store only), in select salons, and on Zoya's site here. They retail for $9 for a full sized 0.5fl oz bottle.



2 comments:

  1. I have this one just patiently waiting in my untrieds. It looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenna! I wasn't sure if I was going to like this one but I love it!!!

      Delete