Thursday, February 27, 2014

Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow


I wanted to show you guys this amazing eye shadow that I bought recently. I bought it because I wanted to try it out and because I really like the shade. This is Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo in the shade Pomegranate Punk.
 
It is a beautiful plum shade that has a nice shimmer to it. It is a cream shadow that comes in a little pot. I applied mine with my finger and found that it worked really well. It blended beautifully and what I really wanted to test out was the 24hr claim.
 
Here it is when I just applied it, sorry the pic is a little grainy but I'm not sure what happened there with that. I should have gotten a good picture with my eye closed so you could see the entire lid but this is just after application (I was getting ready for work).
 
This pic above is later in the evening, roughly 14 hours after application. As you can see it is still almost perfectly in place and there is very minimal creasing. I am truly impressed with the staying power of this stuff. Then just to test it out to see if it really does last 24 hours I didn't wash off my eye makeup before going to bed that evening. When I woke in the morning to my surprise, it was STILL there!!!! Not as good as the 14hr pic above but it was about 75% still on my lid.
 
In my opinion it really does hold up like they say and I was so impressed with it that I went out and picked up another one in a different shade. I am now finding that these are my go-to's when I'm getting ready for work in the morning.
 
These Color Tattoo eye shadows by Maybelline can be purchased at any store that sells Maybelline cosmetics such as Target, Walmart, Walgreens, Shopko, Ulta, CVS, and etc. I purchased mine at Walmart and paid $5.46 I believe for this pot. It is a 0.14oz pot and because you don't have to use a lot I imagine this will last me quite awhile.



No comments:

Post a Comment