Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Zoya Mason

Here is another Zoya I picked up from my last Ulta trip. This is Zoya Mason. I just love Zoya's colors and always look forward to their new collections because I love seeing what they came up with next. Zoya has an amazing formula that I just love working with. I've never had a problem with any of my bottles of Zoya and I own a lot of them (well, not as many as they have but for me it's a lot). How fun would that be to own every color Zoya makes! Wow, and I think now it's hard deciding what to do on my nails, just think if I owned them all!


Zoya Mason is a beautiful pink/berry metallic that is opaque in 2 coats (2 coats are shown in all pictures here). It applied smoothly and dried actually pretty quickly.


This color is just absolutely gorgeous! It's so gorgeous that I put it on my toes too. I don't usually sport the same color on my toes as I do my nails at the same time (I usually go in the same color family but they are usually different) but I couldn't help it with this one. I've noticed that when I'm at work and under the fluorescent lighting this leans a little more purple/berry so I think it's neat how it changes slightly in different lighting (as you can see in all the pics, the lighting is slightly different which is giving a slightly different shade of color).


Then just because I haven't worn it in so long I pulled out my bottle of Zoya's Gilty, their 18kt gold flake topcoat and added a coat to each nail. I don't use this one often because well, it was limited edition and I don't want to use it all up, who knows where I would get another bottle if this one was gone! Oh the horror!! I can't even imagine it!! LOL!

Zoya polishes can be purchased at Ulta stores (not online, in store only), on Zoya's site here, or select salons. They retail for $9 for a full sized 0.5fl oz bottle. Zoya Gilty is no longer available for sale from Zoya as it was part of a limited edition collection but if you search ebay you might find someone selling it.



No comments:

Post a Comment