Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Zoya Payton

I have another beauty I picked up on one of my trips to Ulta. This is Zoya's Payton from their Winter Zenith Collection. I remember when Zoya came out with the first holographic polishes, Aurora, Blaze, and Storm and they were gorgeous so I was excited when they released 2 more.


Payton is described as a full coverage cranberry with scattered holographic glitter but I describe it as a beautiful deep plum with scattered holographic glitter. The base is a bit like a jelly so it's a little sheer on the first coat. The formula on this one was the same as the other holographic polishes, a little thicker than their usual formula but it's still workable. If you feel it's too thick for you, you can always add a drop of polish thinner to thin it out.


Shown in the pics I have applied 2 coats of Payton and added my topcoat for protection and shine. The only thing I've noticed with this one that I haven't experienced with any other Zoya polish is that after 2 days of wear I've already got tip wear on most of my nails and a very small chip on the tip of one of my nails. I am not sure if this is because of the polish or if I've been just extra hard on my nails this week with typing and work. I don't care though because I love this polish!! Dry time was about average.

I loved this one and had a hard time not staring at my nails all day long. You just have to see this in person because the pictures just do not do this holographic beauty justice!


Zoya polishes can be purchased at Ulta stores, on Zoya's site here, or in select salons. They retail for $9 for a full sized 0.5fl oz bottle





No comments:

Post a Comment