Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Nicole by OPI Roughles-On What Grounds?

This month in my Ipsy Glam bag I got one of the new Nicole by OPI Roughles (sounds like ruffles) polishes in "On What Grounds?" I was really exctied when I found out I was going to be getting this in my bag because I really wanted to try these out.

I love the textured trend that is going on and I get so excited when a new one comes out. I rush out and try to find them as soon as I can. This one came right to my door (well, my mailbox anyway, lol).

This is On What Grounds? and it is a really pretty minty green that is perfect for spring. It applied pretty smoothly and I didn't have any issues with the formula or anything. In this minty green textured beauty is not just the texture granules but there is also some colored particles in there as well. That is what sets this one apart from most. From what I could tell the colored particles were blue and black.

The dry time on this one was a little bit longer than most of my other textures but not by much. I used 2 coats over my base coat and no top coat. I loved this one and I can't wait to get my hands on the other 3 colors in this collection!!

Nicole by OPI polishes can be purchased at a variety of stores such as WalMart, Target, Shopko, various drug stores, and Ulta stores. You can find these just about anywhere. A full sized bottle is 0.5fl oz




No comments:

Post a Comment