Thursday, March 27, 2014

Zoya Aurora-an Oldie but a Goodie

I was going through my stash trying to decide what to wear on my nails one day and I pulled this baby out. I realized I hadn't worn it since I got it back when it first came out. So I decided that I was going to wear this on my nails.

Please excuse the tip wear in the pics because I didn't take pics until I had been wearing this for about 3 or 4 days and I type a lot at work.

This is Aurora from Zoya and I like being reminded of how much I love the holo-goodness that this one has. Aurora is a beautiful pinky purple with scattered holo. I took these pics outside in the sun so that I could catch the sparkle of the holo and I just couldn't capture it inside well enough. In fact at my work under the flourescent lighting above my desk the holo just looks like gray glitter in it.

Zoya polishes can be purchased at Ulta stores, select salons, and of course on Zoya's site. They retail for $9 for a full sized 0.5fl oz bottle. I know I can't get this shade at my Ulta but I know it's still available on Zoya's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment