Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Zoya London

Everyone knows I have said many times that I LOVE the Zoya Pixie Dust textured polishes. I love textured polishes in general but the Pixie Dusts are my favorite. I was finally able to get my hands on one of the ones that had been on my wish list for some time and I am happy to show it to you!

This is Zoya London. It is a beautiful darker gray textured polish with silver glitter mixed in. I love how even though these are textured, when they dry they aren't really rough, just a nice smooth sand texture. I just love them and I usually get at least 4 days wear time with almost no tip wear on these.

In these pictures I used 2 coats of London with NO base coat and I did not topcoat these but if you don't like the textured feel you can put a generous layer of topcoat to smooth it out and add shine.

Removal of these is also pretty easy, especially when I use my Zoya Remove+ remover. I love that stuff, it really removes your polishes without the harshness of acetone. Plus it smells pretty good too!!

Zoya polishes and Remove+ remover can be purchased at Ulta stores, select salons, and Zoya's site here. Zoya polishes retail for $9 for a full sized 0.5fl oz bottle and the Remove+ retails for $4.60 for a 2oz bottle, $9.99 for the 8oz Big Flipper bottle, or $25 for the big 32oz bottle. I have the 8oz Big Flipper bottle and I love the dispenser on this. I just keep filling that one up!!


No comments:

Post a Comment