Thursday, March 13, 2014

Butter London Cake Hole

I know I have been having a hard time posting lately but I have just been so busy with new things happening at home. I really need to get back into the swing of things on here. Especially since it's finally starting to warm up here and the snow is melting! I am so excited for spring and summer to come!

My excitment for spring and summer somewhat inspired this mani, plus it was a new one I aquired and had to try out ASAP!! This is Butter London Cake-Hole. Cake-Hole is described as a nearly neon pink cream. I don't know if I'd call it nearly neon but it sure is bright and cheery!

This of course had Butter London's fabulous formula. I have to say that I can't recall ever having any trouble with their creams streaking on me. This one was just like all the others I've used, no streaking and went on smoothly. It was a little sheer for a cream so I had to apply 3 coats to get the opacity I wanted. You can see in some of the closer up pics that you can still see the ever so slightest hint of a nail line even after 3 coats.

This dried well and wasn't shiny on it's own but wasn't matte either, it was somewhere in between. Then because I wanted to add something extra to this mani I added a clear rhinestone to my ring fingers.

Butter London lacquers can be purchased at Ulta, some fine department stores, and Butter London's site here. They retail for $15 for a full sized 0.4fl oz bottle.




No comments:

Post a Comment