Tuesday, April 1, 2014

French Mani with Zoya Purity and Rhinestones

Here's just a simple french manicure that I did using Zoya Purity as my white tips. I just love this white, I have other whites from other brands but I find myself constantly reaching for Purity and I just can't explain why. For me it just works and goes on so smoothly. I mean, look at how bright that white tip is!!

For the tip guides I used some of my nail vinyls that I ordered from Linda at Nail Vinyls. You can check out all her vinyls here. I have purchased a few different designs of these and I absolutely love them! They work so well and give me such clean lines.


I then added some rhinestones to the ring fingers for something different. I saw this on Instagram and really liked it. I can't remember who it was who had it on Instagram so I can't give them credit for this design but I am letting you know that this was not my design.

Zoya polishes can be purchased at Ulta stores, select salons, and on Zoya's site here. They retail for $9 for a full sized .5fl oz bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment