Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Zoya Cole

Today I have Zoya Cole from the Spring 2014 Awaken Collection. This is one of the ones from this collection that I really wanted but was having a hard time getting my hands on it. I know I could have ordered it from Zoya's site but I didn't want to wait for it to come so I had been stalking Ulta like a ninja! Finally I found it in my Ulta and it was THE LAST ONE!!! So I snatched it!!

Zoya has described Cole as a peach whisper cream that was originally released during NYFW as Stella for Peter Som's SS14 Collection. So if you happened to nab it then you already have it but you can always pick up another for a back up.


Please excuse my icky cuticles but I had been traveling when I painted my nails with this and then took the pics the next day when I had better lighting. I don't know what it is but with it starting to warm up here in Minnesota my cuticles have seemed to have gone crazy and I'm having to do extra moisturizing lately. Oh well, at least the snow is gone and the temps are warming.


Now I wasn't sure how I would like this color on me and how it would work with my skin tone but I think it turned out alright on me. I used 2 coats of Cole over a base coat and then topped it off with my topcoat. The pics were taken indoors under artificial lighting with no flash. The formula was good, I had no issues with streaking or gloopiness. It applied evenly and dried in a good amount of time.

Zoya polishes can be found at Ulta stores, select salons, and as always on Zoya's site here. They retail for $9 for a full sized 0.5fl oz bottle.

Also, if you haven't heard you should check out Zoya's Earth Day Exchange that is going on from April 21-April 28th. You can check out all the information here on Zoya's blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment