Friday, April 11, 2014

Another Oldie~ Zoya Storm

I have another older Zoya for you guys but this one is still a goodie. I love when I'm going through my polish drawers and finding polishes that I had forgotten I had and rediscovering them. This is one of them...

This is Zoya Storm. It is a black polish with some insane holo in it. This goes on smoothly and I've never had an issue with it any of the times I've worn it. I used 2 coats of Storm over 1 coat of Zoya Anchor base coat. Then I topped it with a coat of Out The Door fast dry topcoat. The pics were taken inside using the sunlight coming through my window so I could show you all the gorgeous holo in this!

If you have this one and you haven't worn it in a while you should take it out and put it on. You'll fall in love with it all over again!!

Zoya polishes can be purchased at Ulta stores, select salons, and as always on Zoya's site here. They retail for $9.00 for a full sized 0.5fl oz bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment