Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Zoya Pixies Tomoko and Nyx

Today I have some Pixie Dusts from Zoya for you. I also am showing you some neon stud that I ordered from The Born Pretty Store.

So today I decided to just go with something simple for my mani. It was a busy weekend and I just didn't have a ton of time to spend doing some nail art this time. Plus I was having a hard time deciding what to do for art.

I used Zoya Tomoko; which is a champagne silver with the sugary, sparkly texture of the classic Pixie Dust; on all my nails except my ring fingers. On the ring fingers I used Zoya Nyx, a beautiful periwinkle that is the sugary, sparkly texture of the classic Pixie Dust. I then took my dotting tools and applied some dotted art on my ring and middle fingers in the contrasting color.


Then I decided I wanted to try out the new neon studs that I got in from the Born Pretty Store. They had just arrived the week before and I was anxious to try them out. I have similar studs in just silver and gold and liked them so I thought that neon colors would be fun for the summer. Now these I applied with a small dot of nail glue to hold them since I would not be top coating my mani. I have had them on for about 3 days now and they are just as snug as when I first applied them. I'm anxious to see what lasts longer, the studs or my will power to not change my mani before it's needed. These are the neon blue studs from the pack. I think I paid roughly $4.00 for 400 of the 2mm round and square fluorescent studs, I'm not sure if there were actually 400 in there but I think it's pretty close and I'm not taking them all out to count.

Zoya Pixie Dust polishes retail for $10 for a full sized 0.5fl oz bottle and can be purchased at your Ulta stores, select salons, and Zoya's site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment