Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Cult Nails In The Garden Collection Part 1


I have the new Cult Nails "In The Garden" collection for you. I am so excited for the collection and couldn't wait for it to arrive. I am going to do this in 2 parts since there are 5 polishes in the collection. I didn't want it to get too long or pic heavy. This collection is beautiful!


I love how they come packaged. They are packaged with recycled, re-useable materials. They call them burritos and you can see that they really do look like burritos. Cult Nails is also 4 free and cruelty free.

First up is a beautiful shimmery taupe wax finish called Let's Get Dirty. I love their wax finishes because they are so versatile. You can wear them with no topcoat and have the wax finish or you can add a topcoat and change the look and have a shiny finish.


With this one the shimmer doesn't really pop until you add a topcoat. In these pics I did two coats of color and added a topcoat to my pointer and ring finger so you could see what the difference is.


As always the formula is outstanding! I love the formula from Cult Nails! It goes on so smooth!



Next is a dusty rose wax finish called Kiss My Rose Bush. This one also has a bit o shimmer that pops out when you add the topcoat.


Again I used 2 coats of color and added a topcoat to the pointer and ring fingers so you can see how it looks.

This is such a girly pink and I love it!


Lastly for part 1 of this is a fuschia wax finish called Morning Glory.


This is a beautiful fuschia and I hope you see in the pics how the color changes slightly when a topcoat is added.

I again used 2 coats of color and added topcoat to the pointer and ring fingers.

These are absolutely gorgeous and the wax finish is so spot on!

Cult Nails polishes can be purchased here and I suggest that if you haven't tried their polishes you should! They are amazing!!

Stay tuned for part 2 of the "In The Garden" Collection...























No comments:

Post a Comment