Monday, April 8, 2013

Zoya Neely


This one is Zoya Neely. It is part of the Spring 2013 Collection. I can best describe this one as a pistachio creme. I've heard others describe it as a mint green but I think it's more pistachio than mint.


The formula was ok on this one. For me it went on streaky and even with 2 coats it was still streaky for me. I have had much better formulas with other bottles of Zoya so maybe this one just came from a bad batch.


These pictures are all 2 coats with one coat of topcoat. Without a topcoat it even has somewhat of a shine.

I don't know if this is one of my favorites but maybe that's because I don't wear pastels much. I'll give this one another chance when it becomes more spring here and not gloomy and covered in snow.

Zoya polishes can be purchased here on their website, select salons, or at Ulta stores.







No comments:

Post a Comment