Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Cult Nails Nail Art


So I decided to play around a little with my Cult Nails In The Garden collection.

I started out with Let's Get Dirty for my base and I have to say that I am in love with this color. I find it hard to find nudes/neutrals that look good with my skin tone but this one is awesome.


Then I decided to just do something simple for today so I added a flower to my ring fingers using Morning Glory and grabbed Fetish for the center of the flower. To create this flower I used a dotting tool (if you do not have a dotting tool you can use a pin and stick it into the eraser of a pencil and use this). I have just started to do nail art so using a dotting tool is what I started with and it's pretty easy to do.


Below are some examples of how you can make your own dotting tools at home (I got the pic off of google). **THIS IS NOT MY PICTURE**



To top it off I added Wicked Fast to all the nails except the accent nails, I left those the wax finish.


I'm very new to nail art and thought this one turned out wry well. I can't wait to come up with something new for my next mani!

Cult Nails polishes can be purchased here on their website and their formula is 4free!





No comments:

Post a Comment