Monday, April 22, 2013

Whimsical Ideas by Pam




Today I am going to share with you my latest purchase! I have discovered Whimsical Nail Polish by Pam and I am in love with so many of her creations! Let me tell you I had a hard time narrowing down my wishlist into just three for my first purchase. Pam does not have a Etsy store or a store anywhere else, she sells straight from her Facebook page. Her polishes are $10 plus shipping for a full sized bottle and I can assure you they are worth every penny! They also have a cute little bow on them!


The first one is called "My Friend Carol". She is a sheer creme base that is slightly pink and has pink hex glitter of a couple sizes. This one is very pretty and I think to get the pink to really show through on this one I might try layering it over a nice soft baby pink.

It was easy to apply and did not require hardly any manipulation at all for glitter placement. I thought it was very easy to work with. You didn't have to fish around for pieces of larger glitter and there are definitely plenty of them in the bottle to go around.


This is two coats of My Friend Carol with no topcoat and it was taken indoors with a flash. I think next time I will either layer it over a pink or try 3 coats and see how that looks. Overall, this one is a beauty!!


Next up is "Miss Wohelo". I would love to find out where Pam gets her inspiration for the names of her polishes because they are super cute! This one is a bright pink sheer creme, possibly a jelly, with a blue/purple fine glitter in it!


I tried to capture the sparkly of the glitter but not sure if I was able to achieve it. I wanted to show you just how beautiful and unique this one is.


I used 2 coats for this one as well and no topcoat. Dry time was good, it didn't take a long time to dry. I thought the application of this one was very easy as well. No difficulties here!!


The last one I am bringing you is "Kitty Glitter". This one I immediately fell in love with when I saw it on her page and looked at other pictures of it.


Kitty Glitter is a sheer blue, almost teal base with silver hex glitter in a couple sizes. Application on this was great also. I did not have to fish around for pieces of glitter and I did not have to manipulate it to get placement where I wanted. Dry time was average on this one also. Overall this one I LOVE!! Actually I love them all but right now based on my color preferences at the moment, this is one of my favs!

I used 2 coats for this one and I put a topcoat on this one because at the moment I wanted to wear it for a few days so I wanted it protected! I have already gotten many compliments on these.

Whimsical Nail Polish by Pam can be found here on her Facebook page. RUN out now and check her out, you won't be disappointed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment