Thursday, July 10, 2014

Wet-n-Wild Fergie Vicious Varnish High Shine Lip Stain

Today I have some lippies for you. I picked these up from my local Walgreens because I had seen them reviewed by someone on YouTube and wanted to try them for myself. I am very pleased with these and can't wait to share these with you!

These are the new Wet-n-Wild Fergie Vicious Varnish High Shine Lipstains. These come in 10 colors but I only bought two colors. I have a feeling I am going to be going back for more because I love them so much.

The two colors I bought are Flawless and Legendary Face. They come with a wand that has a flat "paddle" or rounded spatula at the end for application. This paddle is not firm but the wand is very flexible so it can make applying a little tricky. You really have to be paying attention to what you are doing otherwise you could end up with this where you don't want it.

Flawless is a bright pink glossy lipstain. This is such a fun bright color and I wasn't really sure how I was going to like this one because I don't think I've ever worn a bright pink on my lips. However, I LOVE this shade and I find myself reaching for this one at least 3-4 times a week.


Next I have Legendary Face. This is a nice nude color and it almost matches my natural lip tone perfectly. On me it gives me just a slight hint of color and I use this one when I'm going for a more natural look or I am wearing a bold/smokey eye. I reach for this one at least 2-3 times a week.

Now the low down on the wear of these. These truly are a lipstain and on me they lasted a good 5-6 hours with light eating and drinking from a water bottle with a straw. Flawless really stains the lips and I noticed that even at the 8 hour mark I could still see the stain of the color on my lips even though the shine was gone. The shine on these do last for quite a while too and the shine does fade nicely throughout wear. I think the shine lasted a good 4 hours with just drinking out of a straw.

The feel of these are also really nice. They go on smooth, have a nice shine, and aren't sticky or heavy feeling on the lips. I didn't have any problems with color getting on my teeth either (which is something I always worry about). When these stains do fade I found that they faded nicely and you didn't end up with the "ring" of color around the edge of the lips, for me they faded pretty evenly all over the lip.

Overall I give these a BIG thumbs up and I plan on going out and purchasing these again in a few different colors.

These can be purchased at a multitude of retailers (where ever Wet-n-Wild is sold) and are very budget friendly for cost. I bought mine at Walgreens and they had a price of I believe it was $3.99 but I got them on sale using my Balance Rewards card for $2.49 each. Like I said, very budget friendly, that is why I am going to get as many of the shades I can!




No comments:

Post a Comment