Thursday, July 24, 2014

More Wet-n-Wild Fergie Vicious Varnish High Shine Lipstain

I loved these lip stains so much that I had to run out and get a couple more shades. So I have 2 more of the Wet-n-Wild Fergie Vicious Varnish High Shine Lipstains for you.

These two additional colors are a couple in the red family. I am really starting to branch out on my choices of lip colors and getting a little bolder. Here are Voguing Madness and Global Fierceness. As the same with the other two I recently reviewed (you can check out that post here ). They really do shine and have excellent staying power! I love the flexible paddle wand that these have. I know some people find a flexible wand a little harder to apply but I think that it just helps you to not get too much product on your lips.

Voguing Madness is a kind of coral/orange red. I am not sure how I like this one and not sure on how well it works with my skin tone but I am going to keep it and wear it a few more times before I make a final decision on if I like the shade on me. I love the shade on others and in the tube but this is a little outside my comfort zone so I may just have to get used to it.

These apply so smoothly and I just can't get over how they shine and they are a lipstain!!! Wet-n-Wild really knocked it out of the park when they made these. I think these have really changed my mind about lipstains! I also can't get over how much staying power these things have!! WOW!! That's all I have to say because I can get a good 5-6 hours of good wear with these.

The next one I have is called Global Fierceness is a medium berry red. I think this one works better with my skin tone and I really love the way it looks on me when I have it on. This is another one that is going in my purse for me to have with me at all times.

OMG! If you guys could only see what the inside of my purse looks like, I think I must have about 15 lip glosses, lipsticks, and lipstains in there. I finally had to put them in a little mini zipper pouch that I bought from ThirtyOne Gifts just so that I can keep them all together and am able to find what I want easily. Maybe sometime I should do a "What's in my purse" post, lol!! I know I always love reading them when other bloggers do them, mostly because I am curious about how much cosmetics they carry with them on a daily basis so I can assure myself I'm not strange, lol!

Of these two this one is my favorite. I have to try out more of the other shades from the collection before I can pick my overall favorite. I am planning on hitting up another Walgreens soon to purchase a couple more of these. You'll have to stay tuned to see if I snatch up a few more because if I do I will do a post on those as well :)

I purchased these and the other two I reviewed at my local Walgreens and they were on sale for $2.49 but regular price was $3.99 so either way, on sale or not, they are a great bargain! These can be purchased where ever Wet-n-Wild products are sold and that's at a multitude of drugstores, WalMart, Target, and many other retailers near you.


No comments:

Post a Comment