Thursday, July 17, 2014

Cult Nails Enigmatic

Today I am re-visiting Cult Nails Enigmatic. I haven't used it in a while and when I was trying to figure out what to do with my nails the other day I grabbed this one because I was in the mood for something warm and dark. Enigmatic is a warm purple/plum color with shimmer. Depending how the light hits it and what kind of lighting the shimmer takes on either a gold shimmer or a purple shimmer.

This color is so beautiful and it is such a perfect fall color. I know it isn't fall yet but lately we have been having a bit of a cold snap and it's been in the 60's and low 70's during the day and getting down to the 50's and upper 40's at night so I was looking for something a little warmer on my nails. This one did the trick and it was exactly what I needed!

Shown here is 2 coats of Enigmatic over my base coat and then topped with Out The Door for added shine. I think I probably could have put a third coat on and gotten a nice deep shade of this on my nails. It's nice here with 2 coats but now looking back, 3 coats would have been really nice. All pics were taken indoors with artificial lighting and no flash.

You can purchase Cult Nails lacquers here and as always they are 5 free, vegan friendly, and cruelty free!! They retail for $12 for a full sized 0.5fl oz bottle.



No comments:

Post a Comment