Tuesday, July 22, 2014

China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy nail art

Today I have some pretty simple nail art I did recently in some fun, bright summery colors!

Here is China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy and Zoya Trixie. I love FFF (Flip Flop Fantasy) because it is such a nice bright color and is so perfect for summer. It's just BAM! in your face!!

Ok, so I did 2 coats of FFF on my thumb, pointer, and ring fingers. Then I put 2 coats of Trixie, which is such a gorgeous silver metallic, on my middle and ring fingers.

Once they were dry I applied 6 strips of striping tape horizontally across my ring finger nail. Once I had the positioning of the tape in place I applied a nice thick coat of FFF over the top of everything. Then when I finished applying the thick coat of FFF I grabbed my tweezers and removed all of the the striping tape. You want to remove the striping tape right away before it dries so that it doesn't pull up what you want to stay on the nail. I also think it gives you a nice clean line too.

Then I waited for that to dry a bit and topcoated everything with Out The Door to seal it all in and add some shine.

Hope you all enjoy this mani as much as I did!!



No comments:

Post a Comment