Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Zoya Blaze Re-Visit

Today I am going to re-visit a color I just love!! This is Zoya Blaze. I love this color because it is a beautiful red polish with holographic glitter and what makes it even better is it has Zoya's awesome formula!!

Zoya Blaze is a cool-toned medium mulberry red with a high concentration of micro fine holographic glitter. This just sparkles! I love it because it is just so gorgeous and it's perfect for the upcoming 4th of July holiday. Of course it's perfect any time of the year but I think it just adds a little something to your 4th of July mani with it's gorgeous holographic sparkle.


This has Zoya's amazing formula that goes on super smooth with no clumps, streaks, and gloopiness. I would say that dry time is pretty good and average for Zoya's dry time. Shown here is 2 coats over a base coat of Zoya Anchor and then a fast dry topcoat on top. I needed the fast dry topcoat because I had to be running out the door quickly and I just didn't want to smudge my awesome 4th of July mani (that will be in an upcoming post that I will be posting either tomorrow of on the 4th of July).

Zoya polishes can be purchased at Ulta stores, select salons, and on Zoya's site here. They retail for $9 for a full sized bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment