Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Zoya Carmen

Today I have an untried I discovered in my nail polish stash. I can't believe I haven't tried this one yet, it's so pretty!! I should really look through my stash again and see what else I have in there that is untried!

This is Zoya Carmen, it is a bright, clean medium true red in a glossy creme finish. This is a true classic red, every girl should have a classic red in their collection. Shown is 2 coats of color over a base coat and topped with a top coat for shine and protection.


This went on beautifully, no streaks or gloopiness. It is a little thinner than most creams but for me I like that, I don't like a thick cream because in my opinion they are a little more difficult to work with. As you can see in a couple of the pictures that even with 2 coats, on some of my nails, you can see visible nail line. I'm ok with that and it doesn't bother me at all. I could have added a third coat but for me I didn't find it necessary.

All pics were taken indoors with artificial lighting and no flash.


Zoya polishes can be purchased at Ulta stores (in stores only, I've never found them online), select salons, and Zoya's site here. They retail for $9 for a full sized 0.5fl oz bottle.



No comments:

Post a Comment