Tuesday, September 16, 2014

bareMinerals 5-in-1 BB Cream Shadow

Today I am going to show you another shadow that I've gotten that I really am loving. I got a deluxe sample of this in my Ipsy Glam Bag a couple months ago and I am just now getting around to trying it out.

This is the bareMinerals 5-in-1 BB Cream Shadow and I have it in the shade Devine Wine. According to the description on Ulta's site this is the next generation in eye shadow: creamy, long-wearing color meets exceptional skincare benefits and broad spectrum SPF protection. Chock-full of skin-loving ingredients, this breakthrough product delivers 5 benefits in one luxurious formula. It has these Benefits:
  • 12-hour long-wearing color
  • Supercharged primer
  • Powerful brightening benefits
  • Smoothes the appearance of fine lines
  • Protects with Broad Spectrum SPF 15
and Clinicals/Claims:
  • 100% of women agreed their eyelids looked brighter instantly & over time.*
  • 100% of women said their eyes appeared more youthful upon application.*
* Based on an independent consumer study (I copied these descriptions from Ulta's site).

It comes in a total of six shades and to me they are mostly neutral shades. The shades are Barely Nude, Soft Linen, Radiant Sand, Blushing Pink, Elegant Taupe, and Devine Wine. You can check them out on Ulta's site here. They retail at Ulta for $18 for a full sized 0.10fl oz tube. They have a nice paddle wand applicator (kind of like a lipgloss wand). For me this one dried really quickly so I figured out that the best way for me to apply it is to just dot it along my eye lid and then immediately blend it in with my finger. It blends really nicely and blends out to be a very beautiful shade. To me it is more of a brown than a Wine like the name says but I've been wearing this on those days on the weekend when I want a little bit of color on my eyes but I don't want to take the time to apply a whole eye look, or if I'm just going for a really natural look.

I can't say that I've used it enough to say whether or not my eyelids looked brighter or more youthful but I can say that I love this stuff and I may have to hit up my local Ulta and pick up a full size in this shade and possibly one or two more shades. I'm thinking that the Barely Nude and Blushing Pink may have to become a part of my collection along with the Devine Wine.

You can purchase these at Ulta stores or online or anywhere bareMinerals products are sold.



No comments:

Post a Comment