Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Nail Art with Zoya Cosmo and Rooney

So this is just a pretty simple but very beautiful mani I did recently. I have been so excited using my new Zoya Tickled polishes along with the Zoya Magical Pixies, I seriously can't get enough of the bright colors of the Tickled and Bubbly collections and the insane sparkle of the Magical Pixies. This day when I was trying to figure out what I should do for a mani I was on serious idea overload with not enough time to do many of the things I wanted to do.

So I just settled for simple so that the colors and polishes can just speak for themselves! Here I have Zoya Rooney from the Tickled collection on my thumb, pointer, and pinky fingers. Rooney is a gorgeous bright magenta pink. In the pic above I have a top coat added to it but it really is shiny on it's own too. This cream goes on so smooth and with no streaking. I probably even could have gotten by with just one good coat but I applied two thin coats here.

On my middle and ring fingers I have Cosmo which is from the first edition of the Magical Pixies. Cosmo is a gorgeous silver with the original pixie formula and matte holographic glitter mixed in. This one sparkles so much that on a sunny day you could blind yourself or someone else if you're not careful, lol! But seriously, it really does have insane sparkle! This too applied smoothly, just as easily as the original Pixie Dusts, and dried fairly quickly. I love that it has the holographic glitter in it but isn't overly rough like you would think it would be. It has the same feel as the original Pixies and I love that!!

Zoya polishes can be purchased at Ulta stores, select salons, and on Zoya's site here. The Tickled and Bubbly collections as well as the Summer Magical Pixies aren't available in Ulta stores yet but you can get them on Zoya's site. They retail for $9 for the polishes and $10 for the Pixie Dusts (original and magical).

No comments:

Post a Comment