Thursday, September 4, 2014

A Fall Dotticure with Zoya Entice & Ignite Fall Collections

Today I have a nice dotticure for you using the Zoya Entice and Ignite collections, I also used one from the Naturel Deux collection and my favorite white of all time, Zoya Purity. After I finished doing this dotticure I realized without even trying that this was a perfect mani for fall. All the colors I used are just great Fall colors.

For my base I went with Zoya Veronica from the Entice Fall 2014 collection on my thumb, pointer, and pinky fingers. Then I used Spencer from the Naturel Deux transitional 2014 collection on my middle and ring fingers. To speed up dry time I then added a coat of Out The Door.

Once my base of Spencer was dry I started out with a single dot of Zoya Ryan from the Entice Fall 2014 collection on the upper corner of my middle finger and then on the lower corner of my ring finger. Then I took Zoya Autum from the Ignite Fall 2014 collection and went around the first dot with more dots. Next I took the same color I used as the base on my other fingers, Zoya Veronica, and went around all of the Autum dots (in kind of a half moon shape). Then for the last line of dots I did in this half moon/circular dots pattern I used Zoya Purity, this is my go-to white. It's actually down to half gone so I think I should probably order a new one so I have it as back-up.

Then once all of my dots were fairly dry I added another coat of Out The Door for protection and shine. I didn't get a pic of it but when I would lay my hand out flat the dot pattern looked like an "S" between the two fingers. It was kind of neat!

Zoya polishes can be purchased at Ulta stores, select salons, and as always on Zoya's site here. They retail for $9 each and the Entice and Ignite collections are available now. You should head on over to Zoya and pick them up because they really are the perfect colors for Fall (which lately feels like it's approaching very quickly here in MN some days).

No comments:

Post a Comment