Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Morgan Taylor Color Block mani

Here's a little skittle mani I did with a color block design on the accent nail. I used 5 of the 6 colors from the Morgan Taylor Spring 2014 Casual Cool Collection.

Colors used were pinky: Ahead of the Game, ring finger: Varsity Jacket Blues, middle finger: Oh Snap, It's Silver!, pointer finger: New Kicks on the Block, and thumb: Get Sporty With It.

Then once my middle finger was dry I applied striping tape in the # or tic tac toe design. Once I had placement exactly how I wanted it I took a small nail art brush and dipped it in each color and filled in each block on my # with a color. I didn't have any particular design or reason to placement of each color in it's block, it was more just random.

Then once I had each block filled in with it's color I quickly and carefully removed the striping tape to reveal Oh Snap, It's Silver! underneath. Thus giving me my color block design.

Once everything was dry I applied a topcoat of Out The Door to seal and protect.

Morgan Taylor Casual Cool Spring 2014 Collection is available as of March 2014 while supplies last in professional beauty stores and salons nationwide. Suggested retail price is $8.50 per bottle. For more information, please visit www.morgantaylorlacquer.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment