Tuesday, September 9, 2014

2 more Wet-n-Wild Fergie Vicious Varnish High Shine Lipstain

I love these lipstains so much that I had to go out and get a couple more. I think now I have roughly 6 of the 10 shades released for these. I am debating on running out and grabbing the other 2 shades I've had my eye on but not sure. I'm sure I probably will though, lol!

Like I've said in my previous 2 posts on these lipstains, I LOVE them!!! They truly are high shine and a stain. They don't dry out your lips, they aren't sticky, and they really do have staying power!!

Without further delay, here are the 2 additional colors I picked up...


This one is Giving Realness. This is a nice nude beige and I really don't have a shade like this in my entire collection of glosses, stains, and lipsticks so I knew I had to really have a nice nude in my collection that I know will last! Close up in the pictures it looks a bit streaky but normally it has a nice color to it, most people aren't all up in your face inspecting your lips so I'm not worried about it because it gives me a nice result. :)




The next one I have is Street Queen. This is described as a sort of bubblegum pink but in my opinion it has a bit of a lilac to it. It really is so pretty and I wasn't sure if I'd like it on but it's really growing on me.

The other two colors that I am hoping to get my hands on are Runway Red and Throwing Shade. I guess you will just have to stay tuned to see if I pick them up because if I do, I will be sure to do a post on them so that you can see how they look.

These are available where Wet-n-Wild is sold, and that is practically everywhere! They are so budget friendly too! I got mine at Walgreens and they had them for $3.99 but on sale for $2.49 with your Balance Rewards card. So that means I scored 2 lipstains that are amazing for about $5!!! You really can't beat that price!

I hope you enjoyed these as well as I am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment