Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Cute & Sparkly Skittlette

Here's a cute skittlette mani that I've been sporting for a few days. I thought I'd share it with all of you! I seen something just like it on Instagram by someone else and thought it was so cute that I had to do it myself.

I started out with Essie's Naughty Nautical on my thumb, pointer finger, and pinky finger.



Then I added Cult Nails Nevermore to my ring finger. BTW, I LOVE this black, it is the perfect one coater black. It's so shiny and glossy too, just the perfect black and for someone like me who loves dark colors, this is the holy grail of blacks!



Then I wanted some sparkle, I added Pure Ice Beware to my middle finger. This is a fine silver glitter and I used 3 coats to achieve the desired look. Also just to let you know how fine it is, I only had to add 2 thin coats of topcoat to get this one nice and smooth! Amazing!!



Then I took the Pure Ice Beware, Essie Naughty Nautical, and Cult Nails Tempest (which is an amazing almost one coat self-leveling white) to make the dots on my ring finger. And on the thumb I used Tempest, Nevermore, and Beware to make the flower. So here is the finished product. I hope you love it as much as I do!!



No comments:

Post a Comment