Monday, January 27, 2014

Rimmel London Show Off lip lacquer

Here's another lip lacquer that I stumbled across and I had to share these with you!! I have to tell you how much I love this lip lacquer. This is Rimmel London Show Off lip lacquer in Celestial.

I seen this from another person I follow on Instagram and proceeded to be on the hunt for it. I finally found this baby at Walgreens! It has a nice wand applicator that is angled with a small dip in the middle of it to hold the lacquer (kind of like a deer hoof on the bottom). Very nice for applying with precision. It goes on smooth, isn't sticky or thick, and lasts for a few hours. I think I only re-apply this once during the work day and that's after I have my lunch. This stuff is so comfortable to wear that I had to go back and get another shade. I just picked that one up (I actually picked up 2 more but didn't care for the one of the shades on me so I gave it to my Mom since it looked good on her) and haven't had a chance to take pics to add to this review but I'm just as happy with that one as I am with this one. The formula is consistent throughout all the shades I've tried (I've tried 3 out of I think there were a total of 10).


Celestial is a gorgeous petal pink and is very opaque. Shown here is it on my lips. The pic on the left is without flash and the one on the right is with flash.

I am in love with these and also find myself constantly reaching for these. I really have to quit finding lipsticks, glosses, and lacquers that I love because I only have one set of lips and have such a hard time deciding what to wear on them each day.

Rimmel London products can be found at many retailers such as Walmart, Target, Walgreens, and Ulta. I only found this particular line of lip lacquers at Walgreens but maybe my other stores just hadn't got them in yet. You can find all other Rimmel London products at these and other retailers. This one I got on sale for $4.99 but regular price was $5.99 so that's a nice price for a lip lacquer. Run out and check these out!


No comments:

Post a Comment