Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Cult Nails Midnight Masquerade Collection

Today I have the entire Midnight Maxquerade Collection from Cult Nails for you. I know I've already shown you swatches of one of these shades but I am including it in this post because it is part of the collection.

I have to say that these are some unique shades that I did not already have anything like them so I was pretty excited about them. I was especially excited for Masquerade because I was digging the duochrome.

So here we go with all 3 shade from this mini collection.

First up we have Masquerade. Masquerade is a green jelly base packed with duochrome that shifts from purple to copper. I've even seen a green pop up in there inbetween the purple and copper. Shown here is 3 coats because it is a little more sheer than the others. That is because of the jelly base (in my opinion). This was another one that was hard to photograph and catch the shift of the duochrome.


Next we have Midnight Mist. Midnight Mist is a taupe with a gold glow/shimmer. The gold glow was a little harder for me to capture in pictures on the nail but you are able to see it in the bottle in the pictures. Shown here is 2 coats of Midnight Mist.



Lastly we have a beautiful vampy color that I am loving right now (I'm loving the vampy colors right now). This one is Ms. Conduct. Ms. Conduct is a taupe leaning brown creme. On my skin tone I think this looks nice and dark and vampy. Like a nice chocolate brown, something I didn't previously have in my collection. Shown here is 2 coats of Ms. Conduct.

On all of these the formula is great, smooth application and an average dry time. I have not added a top coat to these for any of the pics so that you can see just how nice and shiny they are on their own.

This was a Limited Edition Collection so I believe that the collection is not available any longer. Don't fret though, Cult Nails has so many more polishes in their collection that I'm sure you'll find some you love. Plus there is more coming out this year. Currently the Passionate Dreams collection is available for pre-sale until 1/31/14. Then if there is some remaining it will be available individually. You can check all their colors out on their site here. These retail for $12 for a full sized 0.5fl oz bottle.








No comments:

Post a Comment