Thursday, January 9, 2014

Cult Nails Masquerade

I have one of the polishes from Cult Nails' Midnight Masquerade Collection. This one is Masquerade. Masquerade is a green jelly packed with duochrome that ranges from purple to copper. This one is one of my favorites from this collection. Even though this is a mini-collection it is as gorgeous as all of Maria's collections.

The formula on this was smooth and applied like butter but I wasn't surprised by this, Cult Nails has an amazing formula that is consistent throughout their entire line. I haven't one single issue with any one of the Cult Nails polishes I own.


I used 3 coats to achieve the opacity that I was looking for because it is a little bit thinner than most of the others but that is because the base of this one is a jelly. Jellies are thinner and do require more coats to achieve full opacity. The 3 coats that I used were thin coats.


It was a little difficult to photograph but all photos were taken indoors with no flash. You can see in the photos the nice shift from the purple to copper. The photo above was the one that captured it the best.

All Cult Nails polishes can be purchased on the Cult Nails website here. They are $12 for a full sized 0.5fl oz bottle. I hope you enjoyed this one as much as I did and I can't wait to bring you the rest of the Midnight Masquerade Collection!









No comments:

Post a Comment