Thursday, May 30, 2013

Some China Glaze Texture polishes


Today I have a few of the new China Glaze Texture polishes. I love the Zoya Pixie Dust ones so I thought I'd give these a try. I loved their bright colors. The texture on these resembles concrete to me. They were very easy to apply and went on with no issues. Dry time was typical. I did not use a base coat with any of these and I would highly recommend a base coat because I had staining from all of the colors. I think the worst was the blue and then the chartruese, but the coral didn't stain as bad. No biggie though, a little whitening toothpaste scrubbed on them and I'm good to go!! So now I'll introduce you to the colors...



First we have Itty, Bitty, and Gritty. It is a beautiful coral color.



Then we have Of Course! a gorgeous bright blue. It kind of reminds me of a blue highlighter.



Lastly we have In The Rough, a lovely chartruese.


I think these colors and the textured finish are spot on for this season! I look forward to using them in future manis!


This next pic is one I snapped for you guys to show you that after a few days of wear I do not have any chips or tip wear. These really do wear like concrete! The only thing I noticed with these that I have not experienced with the pixie dusts is that dirt collects in all the nooks and crannys of the surface and does not clean off very well. That is my only complaint for these polishes and it's a minor one. I'll definitely wear again!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment