Friday, May 3, 2013

Hard Candy~Crush On Lava




Today I am showing you Hard Candy "Crush On Lava". This is from the new Hard Candy line at WalMart. Crush on Lava is a duochrome, it gives off two different colors depending on the lighting.
I have mixed feelings about this one. Not because of the formula or anything, because I don't know how I like it on me and how well it works with my skin tone.


This one is a brown/bronze/coppery duochrome. The application was smooth and was not clumpy or runny. It applied very well. The dry time was good, it didn't take too long to dry. I am just so unsure of this one that I really don't know what else to say. The color is great, it just doesn't work well for me.

These pictures were taken indoors with flash and I used 2 coats with no topcoat for this either. Hard Candy polishes can be found at your local WalMart. The Hard Candy new line has so many different colors, glitters, toppers, and just plain fun polishes that you should really run to WalMart and pick up a few today!

No comments:

Post a Comment