Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Cult Nails Nevermore



Today I am bringing you another new Cult Nails Lacquer I purchased. This one is called Nevermore. It is described as a high gloss one coat black. Cult Nails is a small family owned business run by Maria and her family. All their lacquers are 4free and they even package their lacquers in recycled reusable materials for shipping.


I will say that this one is truly a ONE coat black and it is absolutely amazing!!! I have been told that this is also a great one to use if you do stamping. I haven't tried stamping yet but it's good to know that I have the perfect black for it when I start. The formula on this one was great, it went on smoothly and didn't have any clumps or wasn't goopy. I did use just one coat and as you can see, it is perfect. Then because I wanted to spice up my mani, I added 5 gold/yellow rhinestones down the center of my ring fingers for a little accent. I just put a spot of glue on them and placed them where I wanted them. Once they were dry I added a topcoat of Cult Nails' own Wicked Fast, fast dry topcoat.


Cult Nails lacquers can be purchased exclusively on their website. Also until May 18th they are doing a pre-sale of their new Dance All Night collection. You get all 5 new lacquers for $60!!! Run over to their site and check it out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment