Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sinful Colors Nail Art




I thought today I would re-create something I saw on Instagram. I started out with a base of Sinful Colors Sweet Nothing (blue) and Sugar & Spice (pink). I did two accent nails of the Sugar & Spice. The formula on the Sinful Colors is not too bad. The brushes on mine are a little bushier (if that's a word, lol) than I care for but I make it work.


Then with a few different sized dotting tools I started out with just white dots. For my white I used my trusty Zoya Purity. I love this white and and I can't say enough how great the formula is on the white. It is so smooth and covers great!


Then to add dimension to my dots, I added contrasting color on top of the white dots to give them depth. I am really loving how this turned out. I used two coats of each color for the base and then once the dots were dry I added a topcoat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast for protection and shine. You can see the full mani in the picture below.

No comments:

Post a Comment