Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Zoya Miranda~Summer Pixie Dust

Today I am going to show you one of the Summer Pixie Dusts from Zoya. This beautiful pink textured sparkler is Miranda. This is such a girly color and I love it. It has some pink glitter embedded in there and the sparkle is so amazing and gorgeous that I just can not explain it.


As with all the Pixie Dust polishes it is recommended for best results you do not use a base coat. You can apply a top coat if you do not like the textured finish. Applying a topcoat gives the polish a whole new look. I have not tried using a topcoat with any of my Pixie Dusts because I love the textured finish. It is not gritty or rough and it does not catch on my clothing or hair. At first when you apply you have a rough finish on the nail's edge but with wear that goes away. I noticed that rough edge was gone after about a few hours of normal wear. I applied 3 coats of color to achieve the opacity I have here but I could have went with just 2 coats. I applied the 3rd coat because I smudged one of the nails and after tapping out the smudge it was still noticable. But with the 3rd coat I can't even find the spot I smudged!

I absolutely love the wear I get on these and how easy they are to apply. I get typically 3-5 days of wear and only take it off because I want to change my mani and not because my mani is so wore down that it needs changing. I typically have very very minimal tip wear and that is after 4-5 days of wear. These pixies are the best and I can't wait to try out the other one I picked up!!

Zoya polishes can be purchased at their website, Ulta stores, and select salons. You have got to run out and get some because they have one of the best formulas I have worked with and they have such a wide range of colors that you will be sure to find something you'll love. I'm hopelessly addicted!!


No comments:

Post a Comment