Monday, May 13, 2013

Cult Nails Flushed




Today I am going to bring you the Cult Nails lacquer that was at the top of my wish list. This is Flushed and now I have finally made it mine!! Cult Nails is a small family owned business run by Maria and her family. They create some of the most amazing lacquers that I have ever seen and they are a 4free lacquer as well. Plus they package their lacquers in recycled reusable materials for shipping. When the lacquers are all wrapped up they look like cute little burritos.


See, cute little burritos! 


This one is described as a blueish purple or a blurple shimmer. It is so gorgeous and I could not capture just how gorgeous this is on camera.  This formula is absolutely amazing! It goes on so smoothly and the dry time is average depending on how thick you apply your coats. The Cult Nails formula is probably one of the best formulas that I have worked with and it is one of my absolute favorites. It's just so great to work with, it applies smoothly and I have never had a problem with it. I used 3 coats to get my desired opacity and these pics were taken indoors with flash.



Cult Nails lacquers can be purchased exclusively on their website.

This pic above I took while I was out and about it my car because I wanted to show you how great their wear is. This is about 4 days of wear and as you can see there is no tip wear and not a chip in sight. I used Cult Nails' own fast dry topcoat called Wicked Fast. It is super shiny and dries lickety split. Just apply and within a minute you are good to go!!





No comments:

Post a Comment