Thursday, March 19, 2015

ColourPop Lippie Pencils and Lippie Stix Wifey & Heart On

Today I have some more of the Colourpop Lippie Stix and Lippie Pencils to show you. I purchased these myself and I am so glad I did. These lippies are amazing!! I know I've said it before but they really are amazing. These Lippie Stix and Lippie Pencils have been my go to lippies ever since I tried my first ones.You can read my review on the first three batches of Lippie Stix and Lippie Pencils I purchased here, here and here.

Let me just say that these are not only amazing products but they are super budget friendly too! All of their products that are on their site are $5 each. $5 is so affordable!!! Plus if you order $30 or more you get free shipping. They have the Lippie Stix, Lippie Pencils, the new blushes, and they have their Colour Shock Shadows (I ordered 4 more shadows that were part of a vlogger collaboration with Shaaanxo when I ordered these lippie stix and pencils. You can read my review on my previous posts on the Super Shock Shadows here and here). I haven't tried the new blushes yet but I've heard some really great reviews from other bloggers and vloggers. I'll have to purchase a couple and see how awesome they really are for myself!

Colourpop cosmetics is a cruelty free company (they are "bunny approved") and they are made right here in the USA in southern California. All but 5 of their shadows are vegan (check out their FAQ page here) and their Lippie Stix are not technically vegan because they do contain less than .1% bees wax.

These Lippie Pencils are not like any other lip pencil that I've tried. I usually stay away from lip pencils because they are dry and hard to apply but these are super creamy and go on so smoothly. They look like a plastic retractable pencil but they do not retract, you do have to sharpen them and it is suggested that you use a really good sharp sharpener (I use the Grindhouse one from Urban Decay). The Lippie Stix also come in a slim stick that is retractable, their packaging is just so slim and nice.

This time I purchased 2 Lippie Stix and matching Lippie Pencils. I've been on a pink kick lately so this time around I purchased the Wifey Lippie Stix and matching Pencil and Heart On Lippie Stix and matching pencil. I really love the Heart On, it's my favorite out of these two shades.


Wifey is a bright lavender pink in a satin finish.

Here is just the Wifey Lippie Pencil on my lips.

Here I have the Wifey Lippie Stix over the Lippie Pencil.



Heart On is a bright cool toned magenta in a matte finish.


Here is Heart On Lippie Pencil alone on my lips.


Here is the Heart On Lippie Stix over the Lippie Pencil on my lips.

As you can see they are very pigmented and they do apply easily, they are super creamy, and not drying at all on my lips. I really do love these lippies and plan on expanding my ColourPop collection some more.
When I get more I will surely share it with all of you!

ColourPop Cosmetics are purchased exclusively through their site and the Lippie Pencils, Lippie Stix, and Super Shock Shadows retail for just $5 each and the new ColourPop Super Shock Cheek blushes retail for $8 each.





No comments:

Post a Comment