Thursday, March 26, 2015

OPI My Voice Is A Little Norse

Today I have a nice little glitter polish from the OPI Fall 2014 Nordic Collection. This is "My Voice Is A Little Norse". This is a clear base with small silver holographic square glitters. You can wear this on it's own or as a top coat over another color. I should have taken some pictures of it over another color to show you how gorgeous it is.

I used 3 thin coats for these photos and 2 coats of Out The Door top coat to smooth it out.

I had no problems with this, it wasn't chunky or gloopy when I was applying and it really does have a beautiful sparkle that just didn't come through in the pictures. Please excuse the look of my cuticles in the macro picture but I had been having some major issues with dry skin and hadn't gotten it under control when I did these swatches. Thankfully it's much better now and my hands and nails are looking back to normal. The pictures were all taken indoors under artificial lighting and no flash.

OPI products are available at a number of stores such as Target, Walmart, and Ulta. It's also available at salons and beauty supply stores, numerous online retailers and Amazon. They retail for $9 but some places may have slightly different prices.


No comments:

Post a Comment