Wednesday, February 25, 2015

More ColourPop Super Shock Shadows

Today I have some of the Colourpop Super Shock Shadows to show you. I purchased these myself and I am so glad I did. These shadows are amazing!! I am becoming obsessed with these ColourPop shadows. Colourpop shadows are cruelty free, bunny approved, and all but 5 of them are vegan. These shadows only cost $5 each!! That's an amazing price for a product this good.

A little about these shadows before I go on to the swatches. The formula on these shadows is completely unique and super soft and highly pigmented. They recommend that for best application you pat it on your lids with your fingers, but don't press down too hard on the shadow pot because they are really soft and creamy but they aren't a cream, they are a powder shadow. You can use a soft brush also to apply but I've heard recommendations that you should use a synthetic brush like the Real Techniques brushes (those are the brushes I use).


The first batch of shadows I am going to show you are from the Limited Edition Holiday Collection "Not A Box Of Chocolates". It is still available but I don't know for how much longer it will be available. There are six shadows in this collection, a couple of them ColourPop has decided to make a part of the permanent collection. The Collection comes in a cute little gift box that really wouldn't need any wrapping if you were going to give this as a gift. It is $30 but that still equals out to $5 per shadow (just like the regular price of the shadows). In this collection the shades are Halo, Tinsel, Sleigh, Drift, Partridge, and Doe-a-Deer. Drift and Partridge were made permanent this year.

Halo – (Golden champagne dusted with soft gold glitter / Satin Luxe Finish)

Sleigh – (Icy sage sprinkled with tons of multicolored glitter / Metallic Finish)

Tinsel – (Grayed out icy lavender / Metallic finish)

Drift – (True cranberry / Pearlized Finish)

Partridge – (Saddle brown undertone with a green duo chrome finish / Pearlized Finish)

Doe- A- Deer – (Blackened violet / Matte Finish)

Here are swatches of each of these colors from the Not A Box Of Chocolates Collection. I am so happy that I was able to purchase this set before they took it away. I know a couple of these shades are now a part of the permanent collection but I wanted them all! They just blend so easily and have some insane pigmentation and sparkle! I wear Super Shock Shadows just about everyday!!


The next one I purchased is Ibiza. Ibiza is a bright turquoise with a silver and gold duo chrome finish. This one is gorgeous!! I have worn this recently and I just lined my lower lash line with it and man did it make my blue eyes pop!

Colourpop Super Shock Shadows can be purchased exclusively from their site here. They retail for $5 each and you get free shipping with orders of $30 or more. These are truly a great deal for the amazing product you get. If you haven't tried them yet you really should head over to Colourpop's site and check them out!!










No comments:

Post a Comment