Friday, March 8, 2013

Zoya Blu

So I'm stuck at home on another snowy day. I figured since I can't get to work I would out together another post for you guys. Today I have Zoya Blu. I thought it was fitting for a snowy day. This soft pastel blue is from their Lovely Collection Spring 2013.

It is a cream and application was a little streaky on the first coat but everything evened out with the second coat. I don't know if I got a bad bottle or what but mine was a little on the thick side. Oh we'll, I'll just add some thinner next time, a drop should do the trick.

I used 2 coats of Blu and one coat of wicked Fast fast dry top coat.

I'm not a big pastel person but this one isn't bad. I have a few others from the Spring 2013 Lovely Collection to try out so we will see. I'll have those up for you when I get them done. Zoya can be purchased on their website here.









No comments:

Post a Comment