Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Julep Trina

I did this mani about a month ago and am just now getting around to writing the post for it.

I'm sure most of you know that Julep is a monthly subscription of polishes and products. It is $19.99 per month and depending on which style profile you copse you get either products only, 3 polishes, or 2 polishes and 1 product.

This one is Trina. It is a dark shimmery purple. I can't begin to describe the awesomeness of this one. I'm not much of a purple person but I'm so glad I got this one.

Julep's formula is great, it is smooth and for some of their polishes you only need one coat. For this one I went with 2 coats because I wanted to be sure there were no streaks and I wanted full opacity. I topped this with a coat of Seche Vite for shine and protection.

I am also going to say how wonderful their customer service is. This arrive with a brush that was crooked in the cap and made it difficult to use. I emailed them right away, got a response very quickly asking for a picture of the bad brush. I immediately emailed them back a picture an within a couple days I had a new brush in my mailbox! Excellent customer service!

Julep polishes can be purchased here or you can use my referral link by clicking the "What's your Style?" badge at the bottom of my page. I would greatly appreciate anyone using my referral link. Thank you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment