Thursday, March 28, 2013

Cult Nails Quench




Today I am bringing you Cult Nails Quench. This is a beautiful red creme. I have never worn red before so this is my first red and I've got to say that I LOVE this one! I have just started getting into Cult Nails and their polishes and so far I'm impressed with their product. It comes beautifully packaged in recycled/re-usable packaging which I think is amazing.



The application of this was easy-peasy. No streaks, clumps, and it wasn't goopy at all! Dry time was actually pretty fast. Not long after I applied the first coat, it was dry to the light touch so I started applying the second coat. Perfect! No bubbles or nothing, just pure perfection!


All Pictures here are taken with 2 coats of Quench and one coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast topcoat. I have to tell you as far as topcoats go, Wicked Fast is the best one I've tried! It is well worth the money!

Cult Nails polishes can be purchased exclusively here on their website. They also offer some supplies for nail art but the last time I checked they were all out of the nail art supplies. Check back often though!


No comments:

Post a Comment