Monday, March 11, 2013

Zoya Pixie Dust~Godiva




Today I have for you one of the Zoya Pixie Dust polishes. This one is a sparkly nude textured polish called Godiva. These pictures just do not do this one justice! You have to see this in person to understand just how beautiful they are.


Godiva is my second Pixie Dust and I absolutely love them. With these polishes Zoya suggests not using any base coat or topcoat to get the best results. Also you should let them dry completely in between coats. I am just too impatient to wait long enough in between coats so I start to apply my second coat before the first is dry. I do not notice any difference in the results by not waiting in between coats.



These pictures are taken indoors with flash. I have applied 3 coats to get the desired opacity that I wanted. Godiva is a little sheer with 2 coats and I could see visible nail line so I applied a 3rd coat.


Zoya polishes can be purchased on their website here or they are also available in most Ulta stores. At least in my area Ulta is the only store they are available in.

No comments:

Post a Comment