Friday, March 22, 2013

China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise



When I was trying to decide what to do for a St Patty's Day mani I couldn't figure it out. I don't really have much for green polishes but when I went searching through my stash I came across this one. This is China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise. It is a turquoise frost that I had a really hard time capturing the true color in pictures.


I found that the formula on this one was great. It went on really smoothly with no streaking. Even for a frost I didn't have those streaks. It dried pretty quickly and I was surprised to see it dries to a matte finish. Once I added the second coat and then added a topcoat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast the shimmer/frost really came out and I loved the color.



I know it's not much of a green but more turquoise so it wasn't really a true St Patty's Day mani but it was as close as I was going to get. I think this is going to be a great color for me to work with and now my next task is to figure out what I can do with it next.


China Glaze polishes can be purchased at a variety of stores and salons so I suggest you run right out and pick some up. All pictures shown are 2 coats of color and one coat of Wicked Fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment